Blog

Wastewater Treatment

Wastewater treatment is the most common method used to recover purified water from wastewater or sewage. that treated water can be returned into the water cycle. Treated effluent creates an acceptable impact on the environment or it can be reused for different purposes...

Read more...

Sequencing Batch Reactor

The Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) is a type of conventional activated sludge system for wastewater treatment. Oxygen is bubbled through the activated sludge and wastewater mixture to reduce the organic matter measured as biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD). The treated wastewater may be suitable for discharge into surface water or possibly for use on land...

Read more...

Water Treatment Chemicals

Wastewater is generated by residences, companies, industries, storm drains, and rainwater runoff. In general, wastewater is 99.9 % water by weight, with the remaining 0.1 % made up of dissolved solids or other suspended elements. Excreta, detergents from washing clothes and dishes, food scraps, grease, oils, plastics, salts, sand, grit, and heavy metals are examples of this substance...

Read more...